Malvern Psychology offers a full range of professional assessment and therapy services for children, adolescents and adults in Melbourne. At our psychology clinic, our aim is to provide clients with a range of strategies that aim to reduce distress and to enhance and promote emotional wellbeing in the following areas:
Psychology clinic in Melbourne offering a wide range of services
- Managing Depression & Anxiety
- Relationship & Marriage Counselling
- Improving Sleep
- Fears & Phobias
- Cognitive & Diagnostic Assessments
- Eating Related Issues
- Personal & Career Transitions
- Stress Management
- Social Shyness & Performance Anxiety
- Adjusting to Personal Loss & Trauma
- Anger Management
- Parenting Advice
- ADHD & ODD
- Children’s Behavioural Issues
- Autism Spectrum Disorders and Asperger’s Syndrome
Please contact us if you would like more information about our services.
Who do we see?
Our practice in Malvern caters for individuals, couples and families. We see children, adolescents and adults.